Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Compre woes

I'm having a Holy Week hangover. Or maybe I'm fast-forwarding to summer. Either way, I'm not studying for the comprehensive exam that covers everything I learned or should have learned in my first year of med proper.

I had every intention of studying over the Holy Week. I made a schedule per day; I had it all planned out. I asked my parents to bring home some of my heavy heavy books and my maleta was filled with envelopes filled with countless pages of transes. Until now, they are untouched, save for maybe five transes. I've barely even scratched the surface of the samplices. Samplex na nga lang eh, wala pa rin.

I had every intention of spending the night in Coffee Bean or Starbucks, where I might have gone further in my compre review. But no, I stayed in. And as always happens, I couldn't tear my eyes away from my laptop screen, my fingers from they keyboard. I never learn.

There's really no point to this entry, except to reiterate how much I'm not studying.

Motivate meeeee. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment